In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1letra femininehe has very poor handwriting — tiene muy mala letra
- before noun handwriting analysis — estudio grafológico
- You'd think that handwriting was easier to identify than typewriting.
- Style, flair, neatness and layout of handwriting are the criteria that judges use to assess the entries.
- You can now have your own handwriting printed out via laser or inkjet in various colors.
- It is from one of the Catalan's final faxes, when his handwriting was little more than a scrawl.
- It is claimed that the fresh crosses were made in the same handwriting and with the same blue pen.
- She noticed some words scrawled in Dinah's handwriting at the top of her notes.
- How about help with writing a note to a teacher or improving handwriting, reading and writing letters.
- On top of mimicking drawings and my mum's handwriting, I also discovered a talent for vocal impressions.
- I sometimes try to write in between the pictures but my handwriting does not seem to suit the style.
- The pupils can write on the boards and see their handwriting turned into print and draw pictures on it, which can be transformed into a hard copy.
- We had Rogan copy the letter in his own handwriting and matched the outside carrier font to his writing.
- He sat up and found that he had been laying on a letter with familiar handwriting which spelled out his name.
- Don't dwell on handwriting and spelling, but read what your child actually has to say.
- He produced a photocopy of the note, as well as a typewritten transcription of his handwriting.
- The handwriting and style were that of a class geek that Jeremy probably bullied into writing.
- It was in the same scrawled handwriting as before, on a regular piece of VCC paper.
- And the style of your handwriting at that point of time could bare your soul in the presence of others.
- The hardest part was deciphering Jack's handwriting on the scribbled notes which told him which file was which.
- Ever have one of those days where your handwriting looks better in pencil than it does in pen?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.