- I asked her what she did for work; she told me she was a dancer; then in another moment, she explained she was a stripper, a harlot, a prostitute.
- She is often referred to as a whore and a harlot, for she is of lower class than both Desdemona and Emilia.
- When choosing red we are not choosing to be strumpets, harlots, hookers, liars, and witches, but rather to wear their totemic color, the shade of Mars as well as that of heartbreak, to see how we look.
- Once athletic girls in pleated short short skirts, they displayed sexual temptation as unchaste harlots, now they've atoned for their sinfulness.
- Everyone would think that she was a harlot who slept around.