1(car)coche con puerta trasera masculine(with three doors) coche con tres puertas masculine(with five doors) coche con cinco puertas masculine
- The two companies are planning a full range of new models, including hatchbacks, saloons and sports cars.
- Sporty hatchbacks, coupes and saloons would be tearfully exchanged for the bigger, sensible and practical but dull to drive estates.
- The design is ageing and the interior plasticky, but this is the most fun and rewarding to drive of all these small, sporty hatchbacks.
- The company says it is a crossover between a hatchback and a station wagon.
- Also avoid putting it unsecured in the boot of a hatchback or estate car, as the carrier will be thrown around in a crash.
- After all, if five seats are sufficient, why not just buy a regular hatchback / estate car?
- It is expected to sell well in Ireland, where, unusually in Europe, saloons outsell hatchbacks in the small car segment.
- They were quiet homes - mainly lived in by retired couples - with uncluttered rectangular gardens dominated by neatly cut lawns out front and polished cars on the drive; Japanese saloons and German hatchbacks.
- The big hatchback provides excellent luggage space and the rear seats are split for carrying awkward loads.
- People bemoaned the looks of hatchbacks because they didn't look like a regular four door sedan, causing the decline of the image of cars because of their most useful feature.
- The results include one of the most spacious and comfortable five-door family hatchbacks on the road today, a stylish and sporty three-door and a highly elegant coupe.
- It was made available as a hatchback with an option of three doors or five doors.
- Many of the front lawns had been tarmacked over to provide parking space for an assortment of hatchbacks and small saloons of varying age and condition.
- Apart from these sedans, there are also hatchbacks or mini multipurpose vehicles with engine capacities of up to 1,500 cc.
- With its hatchback opening, the boot is easily accessible and very roomy.
- Why aren't more different types of cars - namely hatchbacks, wagons and microcars - more readily available in the U.S.?
2(door)puerta trasera feminine