1(activity)transporte masculine(company) (before noun) de transporteshaulage contractor — transportista feminine
- Worst hit businesses were those in the distribution, road haulage and retailing industries.
- The transport strike involved around 10,000 workers at 70 bus and road haulage companies and 12 freight terminals.
- Another main route has also been identified by road haulage industry bosses as one in urgent need of investment Southampton to Ashford.
- The protesters are a mixture of farmers, hauliers and road haulage contractors.
- These calculations suggest that over 1.53 million ton miles of freight haulage took place on the Chester sub-region's roads in 1827-28.
- The report also highlighted the expansion in the road haulage industry and increasing dependence on the car, airport expansion and a dramatic decline in farming as having an effect on the Bedfordshire landscape.
- The acquisition of bulk trucking vehicles for long-distance cargo haulage has increased tremendously over the decades through increased investment.
- Long delays caused traders to switch to road haulage and to coastal shipping, taking advantage of the country's extensive coastline and ports.
- In the letter the company states that the port will not be automated, 772 jobs would directly result in the expansion, with 500 more in road haulage, freight forwarding, warehousing and other activities.
- But the thrust of future transport policy must be to maximise the transfer of heavy goods from road to rail so that road haulage can concentrate on medium and short distances to and from rail heads.
- Gardaí described Judge as a businessman involved in trucking and international haulage, who may have come in contact with cigarette and alcohol smugglers, although he has no convictions for this either.
- Asthmatics may breathe easier, but the rules could choke many in Japan's haulage and construction sectors, which employ over 10 per cent of the workforce.
- From the 1820s Clydesdale, Shire and other heavy breeds were imported, but it was not until later in the century that horse teams dominated haulage.
- Hauliers could still raise the issue at a forum on road haulage run by the Department of Public Enterprise, he said.
- We believe they also have the potential to work for their original purpose and offer a quieter, cleaner and more fuel-efficient alternative to road haulage.
- Following a number of similar accidents the Health and Safety Executive has issued guidelines concerning transporters to the road haulage industry, although safety rails remain non-compulsory.
- The road haulage industry faces a far-reaching overhaul as new European legislation signals a drive back to the classroom.
- The defunct RTITB Services is separate from the ongoing company RTITB Ltd, which provides training for the road haulage and distribution industries, not vehicle maintenance.
- Also in sectors such as road haulage, some companies have clearly been badly hit but others have gained.
- It is quite iniquitous and will put up building and road costs everywhere besides putting further pressure on our haulage industry.
2(charge)gastos de transporte masculinetransporte masculine