1alta costura feminine
- What's a fashion show without the haute couture?
- Ebony Fashion Fair commentator Jada Jackson Collins took the stage and once again the haute couture adorning the captivating models dazzled the audience.
- Her dress, something between a medieval period costume and the latest haute couture, trailed behind her as the wind lifted it softly above the ground.
- Unlike haute couture, prêt-à-porter clothing isn't one of a kind.
- Once tailor made for the doyennes of chic, high-fashion magazines served up haute couture that only an elite few could actually afford.
- Despite the attempt by the forum to insist on casual dress, it is hard to part many businessmen from their suits, or their wives from their haute couture.