1élhe's a painter/my brother — es pintor/mi hermano
- he didn't say it, I did — no fue él quien lo dijo, sino yo
- don't ask me, he's the expert — no me preguntes a mí, el experto es él
- Ted Post? who's he? — ¿Ted Post? ¿quién es Ted Post?
- he who hesitates — quien vacila …
- could I speak to Steve, please? — this is he — ¿podría hablar con Steve, por favor? — habla con él
- I'm as tall as he is / (formal) as tall as he — soy tan alto como él
- Shane has a nice little punch, but he never hurt me with a solid shot.
- I've never seen him act this way, he's going crazy
- Everything he's been involved in has become a fiasco.
- Calopresti has made only three films so far, yet he is already a major force in Italian cinema.
- Then he won't even admit he's done anything wrong.
- I think he knows it was wrong and he knows he's going to make it right.
- Most of the star horses he has trained have been great battlers - just like O'Brien himself.
- If you let him get to you mentally, he's already won the race
- When Wynton Marsalis is in town, he's there almost every night.
- Rosen felt excited as he walked into the office.
1it's a he — (of animal) es macho