1(head decoration)prenda de cabeza feminine
- I found a really nice picture of my face during a rehearsal of Swan Lake, when we were wearing our headpieces and bits of our costume.
- Her elaborate headpiece looked like a much exaggerated crown.
- Using silk flowers, crystals, fine silks and antique lace, the women sewed garters, ring pillows, purses for the bridal party, headpieces and veils.
- The 10 female dancers of this Sydney-based company, bedecked in richly colored costumes and jewelled headpieces, performed in late July for a total of three shows.
- For the present at least, the huge drops are being kept in air-conditioned storage and the other properties, slippers, costumes, and headpieces, wait for the courts to decide who are their rightful owners.
- I stuck with maroon and gold and with a gold headpiece with a deep red veil.
- I retrieved my gun first, and then pulled the headpiece out of the helmet.
- Although feathers remained, hats, headwraps and heavily-decorated headpieces helped to enhance costumes.
- It's very comfortable, almost like a leotard, and the headpiece is soft - you can put jewels everywhere and make it your own.
- There are six costume changes, with different headpieces for each, and they're all amazing, just beautiful.
- Once he was sure that they were on tight and snug, he donned the gloves that were more deserving of the name ‘gauntlets’, and a special headpiece that featured yellow lenses worn over the eyes.
- Lucia is dressed in a white robe and crowned with a headpiece of candles.
- People wear lots of jewelry: large chunks of amber, and semiprecious stones, headpieces with bead work and feathers, large ornate silver ornaments shaped into Celtic knots.
- The headpieces, which looked like mops, draped from the heads of the revellers, bounced up and down as they moved across the stage.
- Women have a choice of several feathered and sequined costumes, complete with chiffon trains and abundantly feathered headpieces, all coordinated according to the seven sections the band is presenting.
- With short, ruffled tops and skirts and headpieces for the women, and large, ruffle-sleeved tops and white pants for the men, the group danced conga oriental, a common diversion during Cuba's Carnaval.
- They did, however, place a headpiece on her head that resembled a dunce cap.
- More searching turned up golden slippers, and a hair net of pearls and moonstones, held on by a headpiece that looked like a combination between a circlet and a headband.
- I was distracted by their beautiful costumes: soft animal skin boots, striking headpieces with eagle and parrot feathers, elaborate silver concho belts, turquoise squash blossom jewellery, and tinkling ankle bells.
- June on the other hand had a gorgeous white wedding dress with lace and satin and a beautiful headpiece.
2(in book)viñeta feminine
3(of bridle)cabezada femininecabezal masculine