In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- For the closing ceremony, Monroe called upon the elder midwives to come into a healing circle.
- They believed the water had special healing powers.
- Indeed, a healing touch is required to retrieve the alienated Kashmiris.
- In traditional crystal healing knowledge, crystals are associated to chakras by their colour.
- Apligraf produced a higher healing rate in their patient population.
- It is a key to understanding how to assist the immense natural healing capacities of the body.
- Both of you will benefit from these gentle healing herbs.
- Adequate protein intake is essential for proper wound healing.
- The healing relationship is fundamental for the practicing psychologist.
- Commonly, these also had a snake nursery where snakes were bred for use for the healing ceremonies.
- The Istanbul meeting was supposed to be another step in a healing process.
- People who have lived in the rainforest for generations know about the healing characteristics of plants that grow there.
- Here is a trio of our healing favorites from around the globe.
- Fiberglass casts with waterproof liners allow children to continue bathing or even go swimming during the healing process.
- Terrence had undergone several such healing sessions in recent weeks, according to court documents.
- The cartilage is considered to provide good re-enforcement for the healing tympanic membrane.
- The healing power of essential oils is the main attraction in aromatherapy.
- Already the Park Service is telling us how healing the memorial is.
- Depending upon this time/space locus, there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process.
- A number of hospitals are now setting up pranic healing centres to promote holistic healing.
1feminine curaciónfeminine sanación
- Indigenous peoples use them for very serious purposes, often having to do with healing.
- Their own need for healing is part of what allows them to become agents of grace to others.
- This negative energy interfered with the healing, I suppose.
- The legacy of residential schools created a desperate need for healing.
- The way a crystal is formed directly influences its potential for healing.
- World healing begins with the individual who welcomes the other.
- I was beginning to get the idea that I was the right person for spiritual healing.
- Clearly, there is a great need for healing of inner wounds, whatever their source.
- More than two hundred years later, we still find extraordinary claims being made about magnetic healing.
- Most athletes show complete healing within three to five months.
- We are all on a path of healing.
- We are all pretty familiar with these three areas; however, there is a fourth area, which is called inner healing.
- Reiki channels energy through the hands - directly or distantly to bring healing.
- Psychology can offer better healing of inner wounds in this new Fear War.
- In the overruling providence of God, the troubling may prepare the way for healing.
- An essay on the site signed Pastor Bob states that the Bible calls for healing by faith alone.
- To create a new life, the Parkers made five key transitions that facilitated healing.
- The mechanism by which reduction in edema improves wound healing is not clear.
- A substance in rice called ferulic acid may improve the healing of the digestive system, says Rouse.
- Two separate analyses indicate that spiritual healing is associated with positive emotions more often than negative emotions.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.