In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1asistencia sanitaria feminineasistencia médica feminine
- Most of us know health-care costs are spiraling out of control in this country but this raises a question.
- Electronic communication promises to revolutionise the delivery of health care.
- Stimulants were the most commonly prescribed drugs in both health-care systems.
- The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.
- More than three times as many were most concerned about Medicare and health care or jobs and the economy.
- There's even a laptop computer for use by other health-care professionals.
- It is difficult for patients, it is difficult for health-care professionals, and it is difficult for society.
- There are few more basic needs than efficient and safe health care provision.
- How much of the health care has been peeled away, by so-called health-care reform?
- The community deserves a say in the development of its health-care program, he said.
- The regulatory bodies cover most professionals who work in health care including nurses.
- Is our objective to increase knowledge, change attitudes, or improve health care?
- The volume should be of help in rationalizing the use of these products in health care.
- Many of the primary care trusts that commission health care are also in crisis.
- We have to put more individual responsibility in making wise health-care choices.
- Not only do latex allergies threaten health-care workers, but patients are also at risk.
- This would lead to reduction in medical costs and improvement in health care.
- A rash of external inspection is affecting the delivery of health care around the world.
- It will have wide effects, as Medicare pays for much health care in the United States.
- His aim is to reshape US health care by changing the way that medicine is taught.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.