1con dificultad de audiciónparcialmente sordo
- Open captioning appears along the bottom of the screen for hearing impaired visitors.
- In Vietnam, we had the chance to visit a special program for hearing-impaired children.
- They met each other almost four years ago at an interactive session for the hearing-impaired community in the city.
- Complaints from the disabled community in New Jersey led to four theater chains there to add special device for the hearing impaired.
- The hearing impaired children excelled in dancing, mainly depending on the lip movements.
- Most health professionals will have had some experience of working with hearing impaired people.
- The following account by Jenny will allow you to consider some of the issues facing hearing impaired people.
- Of course Gallaudet is a university that does such a wonderful job of teaching hearing impaired students.
- People still conversed with each other in dance halls, sign language was only used by the hearing impaired.
- Neighbors said the boy is blind and hearing impaired.
- Communication among professionals is essential to ensure appropriate management of the hearing impaired child.
- This interpreter wanted to bring the news about the Edwards affair to the hearing impaired.
- The hearing impaired child depends a lot on visual clues provided to him for learning.
- Harkins would have been able to escape had she not been hearing-impaired.
- It's designed for the visually or hearing impaired.
- It also includes closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- There are no subtitles, but there are closed captions for the hearing impaired.
- This design is especially appropriate for two bedmates who must awaken at different times, or for the hearing impaired.
- Hearing dogs are trained to alert the deaf & hearing impaired to every day sounds by physical contact.
- I heard thousands of phone conversations during my years working with the hearing impaired.
1the hearing-impaired — las personas con dificultades de audición / parcialmente sordas