1íntimo y franco
1charla íntima feminineI had a heart-to-heart with her about her problem — hablamos con franqueza de su problema
- It inspires confessions and heart-to-hearts of cinematic proportions.
- Well I think he wants to go back and live in Melbourne, but I think obviously there's been some talks there, some heart-to-hearts going on.
- Evidently, the chef has also had a few heart-to-hearts with his kitchen.
- I believe some heart-to-hearts might have occurred after the race between drivers and pit managers after the meeting.
- This blessed development came as a result of one of the most productive heart-to-hearts we've had in months.
- There are more jokes about big pants and Christmas sweaters, while Bridget's ghastly friends return for cloying heart-to-hearts.
- Lydia made him take it off for their charming little heart-to-hearts, so he had the pleasure of sitting there with especially bad hat hair on top of all of his other more regularly apparent problems.
- The scenes in which Griffith and the very, very young and adorable Howard have father-son heart-to-hearts are standouts.
- The rest is just a series of semi-connected, extremely well acted, half-finished arguments and incomplete heart-to-hearts.
- Over the years, there have been dances in the dining room, countless heart-to-hearts on the porch, weekends when 20 stayed over, some they even knew.
- For instance, after some heart-to-hearts, clients may admit they don't really need a formal dining room, even in a big house.
- I'm not saying you can't have honest heart-to-hearts.
- It took a series of heart-to-hearts with his fiancée to clear his mind.
- I had a heart-to-heart with my coach John Harrison at the start of last year.
- At some point she's going to have a heart-to-heart with Janelle, at which point Janelle will tell her to butt out and haul out the sob story again.
- But it is not the Spaniard's style to have heart-to-hearts.
- My father sat me down for a heart-to-heart, but seemed more concerned that Chris was a struggling musician than that he was his brother-in-law.
- Unfortunately, lost inhibitions don't just spell meaningful heart-to-hearts: they spell plenty of bad behaviour, too.
- She is said to have had a heart-to-heart with 24-year-old Jackson - who is 16 years younger than her - before breaking up with him.
- As the two strolled out into the school grounds, Martin, then 13, dismissed his father's attempt at a heart-to-heart, saying he already knew all about that.