In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fallo cardíaco masculine
- It may culminate in chronic valvular disease and can lead to heart failure and ultimately death.
- The primary outcome was the combined outcome of time to all cause death or time to recurrent congestive heart failure.
- Results from pulmonary function tests were similar in patients with and without heart failure.
- This can cause serious long-term damage such as heart failure and liver failure.
- Death is usually from a secondary cause such as heart failure, pneumonia or another infection.
- Aspirin may be harmful in patients with coronary disease and heart failure.
- Transplantation is effective in relieving the symptoms of heart failure.
- One of the most important causes of severe breathlessness is left heart failure.
- The epidemic of heart failure and its costs to health services continue to grow.
- In mild and moderate heart failure, renal function and electrolytes are usually normal.
- They are widely used in patients with hypertension and with congestive heart failure.
- The distress of patients dying from heart failure was identified almost 40 years ago.
- The exceptions are for coronary bypass and for heart failure or shock.
- It was this mistreatment which provoked her death from heart failure on 25 July.
- Among the commonest causes of death in India are heart attacks and heart failure.
- The larger the area of the heart muscle affected by the heart attack, the more likely heart failure is to occur.
- Right heart failure is most commonly a secondary effect of left heart failure.
- In most cases the above investigations will rapidly confirm the clinical diagnosis of heart failure.
- Heart failure and drugs for heart failure can sometimes cause mild kidney disease.
- The extra fluid may cause weight gain, although severe chronic heart failure sometimes causes wasting.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.