1(grief)congoja femininesufrimiento masculine
- We're looking for comics who are talking about their own experience, their pain, heartbreak or struggle.
- She has suffered heartbreak, both on and off the field, and has come through it all with dignity and strength.
- I ran from the club and down the all too familiar streets, where I'd already experienced joy and heartbreak.
- Accidents in general, and those resulting in loss of life in particular, cost a lot of money and a lot of heartbreak.
- A devastated mother today spoke of her heartbreak after losing three sons in tragic circumstances.
- To do so is invite into your life the three demons of chaos, torture and heartbreak.
- Even the ideal child would bring grief and care and heartbreak on him for the rest of his life.
- She then suffered more heartbreak when she lost her beloved guide dog.
- He was quite simply helping out people he both knew and liked in a time of great distress and heartbreak.
- Susan has battled through pain and heartbreak to marry her sweetheart.
- Three years of heartbreak and pain has ended for a Rochdale woman with the birth of a baby boy.
- He lived a difficult life, full of trauma, illness and heartbreak.
- Novelty records, for the most part, are usually heartbreak at every turn, with a short shelf life to boot.
- They get a buzz out of driving fast but the damage they do causes heartbreak and torture for families like ours.
- This was what had caused me so much heartbreak and pain those first few weeks.
- You know one day you'll pay in tears and heartbreak for the joy you're experiencing now.
- She faced the risk of inconsolable pain and heartbreak and embraced it with open arms.
- It is not a hedge around heartbreak, a quick fix for pain, or a detour through grief.
- Always supportive, we were the crutch for the other to lean on, when love dealt us the pain of heartbreak.
- It was all so sudden and we experienced the pain and heartbreak of each health report of our poor lead fiddle player.
2(cause of grief)desengaño masculine