In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1ardor de estómago masculineacidez (de estómago) feminine
- Many patients mean heartburn or acid regurgitation, the classic symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
- Antacids are used to relieve the symptoms of acid reflux, caused by heartburn or indigestion.
- Headache, heartburn and flushing are possible side effects of all three drugs.
- I want to warn people about using baking soda to treat heartburn and indigestion.
- Pregnant women can alleviate heartburn by keeping their weight increase within the recommended limits and eating sensibly.
- However, it may cause a feeling of warmth or burning in the chest, often called heartburn.
- This may have no apparent cause at all, or may be caused by a common complaint such as heartburn or acid reflux.
- We were astonished by the severity of heartburn and other symptoms in our patients.
- Associated symptoms may include heartburn, upper abdominal bloating, or belching.
- These cause heartburn or regurgitation, cramping pain behind the chest and pressure.
- Some people get mild heartburn and other symptoms of GORD most days, but for most people, acid reflux is rare.
- Symptoms of heartburn are often mistaken for signs of a heart attack or heart disease.
- This bacterium is responsible for many cases of ulcers, chronic heartburn and gastritis.
- But sometimes pain in the chest may be mistaken for heartburn when it is really a sign of heart disease.
- It is very unlikely that the soap remedy will cause harm, such as heartburn.
- In people with simple heartburn, heartburn happens occasionally after particularly big or spicy or fatty meal.
- Mild symptoms may also be mistaken for indigestion or heartburn.
- I thought this can't be heartburn or indigestion or something, as those are the first things you think of obviously.
- Trials that included only patients with heartburn and acid reflux were excluded
- If this muscle weakens or relaxes at the wrong time, stomach acid backs up causing heartburn.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.