1cuerpo celeste masculine
- Topping the four-storied hall would be a dome onto which the newly developed Zeiss projector could beam the images of 4,500 fixed stars and various heavenly bodies.
- The Chinese calendar follows a zodiac originated from the movement of heavenly bodies such as constellations and planets, with each year being designated a characteristic animal.
- The moon and the sun were the only heavenly bodies they knew about.
- In Korea, as in China, there is a mythological archer who shoots down unwanted heavenly bodies - in this case, one sun and one moon.
- He now owns 54 heavenly bodies - including the Sun - and has established a Lunar Embassy in the USA, of which he claims to be the ambassador.
- Therefore, no other heavenly bodies have satellites.
- Technically, a conjunction describes a precise alignment of heavenly bodies that happen to have the same celestial longitude - that is, they appear to line up in the sky, one directly above the other.
- A model of the sun is to be placed at the Cheshire radio observatory with the other heavenly bodies set out across Britain according to their relative distances apart.
- We were able to use mass readings to mark the positions of the planets and other local heavenly bodies.
- Astronomers have sighted a tenth heavenly body orbiting the Earth.
- That dot also contained the matter that later came to be the sun, the earth and the moon - the heavenly bodies that tell us about the passing of time.
- Modern engineering is based on the laws of mechanics, which have grown out of the observations of the heavenly bodies, and astrophysics is inseparable from the physics of elementary particles.
- The molecule, discovered accidentally while observing stars with a radio telescope, naturally occurs in intense reactions that take place in heavenly bodies like our sun.
- The moon and other heavenly bodies also emit light by borrowing from the sun.
- Astronomers now know, of course, that the morning star and the evening star are one and the same heavenly body, namely, the planet Venus.
- I looked to all sides and saw the same dark immenseness sprinkled with flickering stars, planets, and other heavenly bodies.
- On this day last year: A new heavenly body was discovered on the outskirts of the solar system, scientists revealed, some 3,000 billion miles from the sun.
- In the coming months, astronomy enthusiasts are in for a string of rare celestial events involving the heavenly bodies in the solar system.
- In this application, a laser stationed on a satellite can orbit Earth (or other heavenly bodies such as the Moon or Mars) and direct a sequence of short optical pulses onto the surface.
- A 10th heavenly body has been spotted orbiting the Sun.