1.1(plants)arbustos para setos
- The front garden, which has side and front hedging, has a large side lawn with flowerbeds.
- This meant that when any hedging grew the flowerbeds would be hidden.
- There were plans to improve the hedging and install some large pipes in the grass bank.
- Sheltered by trees and shrubbery, with mature hedging on both sides, it has an extensive patio and is pleasantly secluded.
- Unfortunately, hedgehogs are nomadic and difficult to attract into a garden, but a pile of logs and dense native hedging will give them somewhere to hide.
- The rear garden, which is lawned and bordered by mature hedging, includes a spacious double garage with a remote control roller shutter and vehicular access.
- High hedging and large flowerbeds border the manicured central lawn.
- This is an important job as these attractive small shrubs, often used as low hedging, will quickly become woody if left unpruned.
- The front garden has a lawn set behind high hedging.
- A one acre garden to the rear is bordered by mature shrubs and trees while the front garden is quite private and screened from the road by tall hedging.
- The rubbish was commercial: second hand clothing and pruned hedging and trees.
- Height varies from less than a foot to more than 3 feet, making some species useful as ground covers and others as deciduous hedging.
- Other features include extensive hedging, shrubs and colourful annuals.
- Plants used for hedging are also planted closer together and the usual practice is to shear the plants into shape.
- With the exception of box - which remains hugely popular in both traditional and modern planting schemes - the use of medium and small-scale hedging within the garden is relatively rare.
- The front lawned garden has mature hedging while the driveway provides parking for three cars.
- Fresh cut flowers, organic vegetables, crafts and willow works as well as hedging plants and a shrub or nursery area are all on display.
- The property's walled front garden features a tiled entrance porch, two side lawns and high hedging.
- The lawned front garden is surrounded by high hedging and offers off-street parking.
- The gardens have mature trees, a fountain and hedging.
1.2Farmingel cuidado de los setos
- They will pay for up to 70 per cent of the cost of hedging, walling, river management, weeding and mowing of grass in villages where stock has been excluded.
- ‘The grants will pay for up to 70% of the cost of hedging, walling, river management, weeding and mowing of grass areas where livestock has been excluded,’ he added.
- All through the winter the farm worker went hedging.