1helicóptero masculineby helicopter — en helicóptero
- before noun helicopter gunship — helicóptero artillado
- helicopter landing pad — pista de aterrizaje para helicópteros
- helicopter rescue — rescate en helicóptero
- helicopter shuttle — conexión aérea por helicóptero
- One by one, the insects march up blades of grass, waiting until dusk to lift off like miniature helicopters into the night.
- Stuart was said to be on the flight deck when he was hit by debris from the rotor blades of the helicopter.
- It was then decided to step up the hunt and deploy the helicopter and aircraft.
- Such a trip might be in a traditional road ambulance, or it might call for a helicopter or fixed wing aircraft.
- Light aircraft, 60 helicopters, river boats, and hovercraft provided his mobility.
- For five days, helicopters are flying overhead, but none of them are dropping water or food down for anyone.
- We have about 121 aircraft and helicopters currently at our disposal to fight these fires.
- There were several helicopters flying overhead, so I know that it was being filmed, but there have only been blips in the local media.
- Receivers in aircraft or helicopters will typically be able to receive the signals at distances up to about five miles.
- These motoring paparazzi have been known to use helicopters and light aircraft in pursuit of their prey.
- Ground-attack aircraft and helicopters had become easier to direct than artillery.
- Fixed-wing commission aircraft and spotter helicopters will assist if farmers become overwhelmed.
- At least 14 helicopters were seen flying overhead in the early morning when the operation was launched.
- How big a deal are these sandstorms, which could affect helicopters and other aircraft and tanks?
- By the end of the decade, some helicopters will even be capable of flying more like fixed-wing aircraft
- The little venue is so close to the Queenstown airport that we see aircraft and helicopters landing and taking off at regular intervals.
- The helicopter lifted off the ground, gained the proper height, and moved out towards Pakistan.
- Eventually the crew of the rescue helicopter saw her and lifted her into the helicopter.
- One of the helicopter's rotor blades had smashed into the crag, showering the rescuers with fragments of rock.
- The couple led police to the graves last week, directing operations as a helicopter flew overhead.
1viajar en helicóptero
1llevar en helicóptero