1demonio masculine informal
- They are not the happy, well adjusted children that we all imagine we can raise until we actually have the little hellions.
- Well, somewhat embarrassingly, I puffed my first joint at age 26 - blame it on the fact that my older sisters were uncontrollable hellions and left me terrified of the evil dope as a lad.
- I was a hellion and I always fought with my parents.
- I thought Mrs. E. was one of the prettiest, nicest adults I'd ever met, and days when her teenage daughter helped out with all us little hellions were extra special.
- One minute she would sound like a wounded angel, the next like a streetwise hellion.
- I can't bring myself to admit that my kid is a hellion.
- She tied her hair in a ponytail and walked back to the main nursery section where all the little hellions were.
- Bart falls in love with Reverend Lovejoy's beautiful daughter, only to discover that she is more of a hellion than he is.
- She's long and lean, with shoulder-length reddish-brown hair, smooth skin, and big brown doe eyes - which is to say, she doesn't look like a hellion.
- His signature is the social documentary, which paints teenagers as humans rather than hellions.
- Mozart might not have been the spendthrift hellion portrayed in the 1984 film Amadeus, but he could play the piano blindfolded, loved wooing women and wrote bawdy letters.
- Somewhat of a hellion, Watts was held in check by his tight-knit community and his father's penchant for corporal punishment.
- She missed the clubs she'd frequent with her friends, sneaking out to drink and party, and just plain being a little hellion.
- He then meets her kids, who are of course a couple of hellions.
- I've instructed the staff to keep their computers away from the little hellions.
- Each kid has a different father, and the kids are little hellions.
- A single mom with a hellion for a daughter and a much-younger recovered-addict boyfriend - now there's someone with some conflict in her life.
- Have you seen the state of the hellions you'd have to teach?
- He was fully backed by his sister, who was well-known in the bayous as a little hellion who always got her way.
- I'd been here before, once or twice, with the neighborhood hellions.