In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hemiplejia femininehemiplejía feminine
- Seven years earlier, he had been hospitalized because of the sudden onset of right hemiplegia and aphasia.
- Fuentes has numerous stories of the people who have chosen indoor rowing, including a friend with hemiplegia who uses indoor rowing as part of his rehabilitation.
- Preventing recurrent falls in patients with nonmodifiable risks such as hemiplegia or joint deformities can be more challenging.
- About three years ago, she suffered a stroke that resulted in complete left-sided hemiplegia.
- Sarah, who suffers from hemiplegia and only has the full use of one hand, hopes her success will inspire other youngsters with disabilities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.