In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hepatitis C feminine
- In fact, chronic hepatitis C virus infection is the leading cause of cirrhosis in this country.
- He warned, however, the number of deaths from liver disease caused by hepatitis C would continue to rise.
- The two firms plan to use the cow to develop medicines for diseases such as hepatitis C, pneumonia and rheumatism, she said.
- Twenty five patients with chronic hepatitis C and 25 healthy controls were studied.
- Chronic hepatitis C virus infection has a long course, and most patients are diagnosed in a presymptomatic stage.
- Scottish haemophiliacs infected with hepatitis C by contaminated blood products may not suspect they are carrying the deadly virus.
- Women at increased risk should be tested for hepatitis C infection, gonorrhea, and chlamydia.
- Injectors have a higher risk of overdosing or acquiring blood-borne diseases like hepatitis C and HIV.
- Some people who received blood transfusions and blood products before this were infected with hepatitis C from donor blood.
- Some patients treated with products from donor blood have been infected with hepatitis C and HIV.
- The patient was positive for hepatitis C and herpes simplex virus 1 and 2 antibody.
- The widow of a Swindon man who died after receiving blood infected with hepatitis C has vowed to fight on in her bid for compensation.
- A number of the haemophiliacs also contracted hepatitis C from the infected blood products.
- Panicky use of unsterile needles may transmit HIV, hepatitis C, or other infections.
- Chronic liver disease due to hepatitis C virus typically progresses slowly and usually does not result in major morbidity for many years.
- Factors such as alcohol abuse and hepatitis C may accelerate disease expression.
- Acute hepatitis C viral infection may present with very mild intermittent symptoms, or no symptoms at all.
- Vaccination is also recommended for persons with chronic hepatitis C infection.
- The Blood Bank admitted that an error was made in asking people infected with hepatitis C to donate blood.
- A person infected with the virus that causes hepatitis C often has no symptoms until liver damage has occurred.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.