1infusión (de hierbas) femininetisana femininefeminine agua Andes Central Americaté de yuyos masculine River Plate Peru
- Evenings, Nat and Dara ate salads and wedges of fruit and drank iced herb tea with mint leaves.
- This may be an herb tea appropriate for the condition that is being treated.
- Patagonians live on an exclusive diet of meat and sips of mate, a herb tea that promises energy, resistance to fatigue, a dulling of hunger and absolutely no penalty in law for either possession or dealing.
- Many Chinese people roast these seeds and take it as a single herb tea to control high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and improve vision.
- If the herbs cause a little stomach upset, drink the herb tea one hour after eating, or drink some fresh ginger juice before taking the formula, or eat some fresh ginger before the formula.
- She filled a cup with a warm herb tea and set a spoon and a fork on the tray.
- Sometimes I put it on my face to soften and refresh it but I mainly buy it to have in my herb tea - camomile really relaxes me, and I drink it all day.
- After I close the door, I wash my face and put wheat-germ lotion on it, scoop up and smell the peppermint-scented notes from under the herb tea box, put them in the Zimbabwean wicker basket, stretch out on the bed next to the phone.
- However, it is unlikely that even high dose herbal pills can match the potency of a bulk herb tea.
- An herb tea should never be flat and flavorless.