In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1herborista feminineherbolario masculineherbolaria feminine
- You may also want to consider seeking the advice of an herbalist, naturopath or other natural health practitioner.
- My name's Nancy Beckham, and I've been a practising herbalist and naturopath for about 25 years.
- After my first year practicing as a medical herbalist I sent a questionnaire to all my patients to audit the result of my treatments, of which 70% replied.
- Another way to help you get to the root of the problem is to find a qualified homeopath or medical herbalist.
- Ryan Drum, PHD has been a professional wildcrafter, herbal educator, and practicing medical herbalist for over 20 years after a successful career as an academic research scientist.
- Indigenous African religious practitioners included herbalists and diviners who attended to the spiritual needs and maladies of both individuals and communities.
- Throughout the century, homeopathists, herbalists, practitioners of electro-magnetism, and other unorthodox healers continued to attract patients and test the reach of the law.
- Ghana was chosen primarily for its rich historical and valued tradition of herbal medicine and for ease of access to practicing herbalists.
- He is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist practicing in Tahoe City, California.
- For many, it has been found to be effective for safely expelling gallstones but you might want to check with your herbalist, doctor or another qualified health practitioner before undergoing such a program.
- The first speaker, Amy Lee, is an Iroquois writer and herbalist.
- ‘You can't start isolating compounds from foods and treating them as drugs,’ says Brigitte Mars, herbalist and author of ‘Natural First Aid.’
- All interviews took place at the practices of the traditional herbalists.
- She sees her ability to bridge different worlds, such as that of herbalist and botanist, as the result of an interdisciplinary approach not offered by science, taxonomy, religion, or nature on its own.
- There are plenty of herbal books and practicing herbalists that can educate a layperson about contraindications.
- Many people still consult native healers, including witch doctors, voodoo practitioners, and herbalists.
- Anyone can set up as an equine herbalist, physiotherapist, aromatherapist or nutritionist.
- The alternative therapists approached included an acupuncturist, an aromatherapist, a medical herbalist, a chiropractor, a reflexologist, and a homoeopathic practitioner.
- This lineage includes village healers, community midwives, and family herbalists.
- Pharmaca's stores are staffed with naturopathic doctors, nurses, nutritionists, herbalists, homeopaths and aestheticians.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.