1del presente documento formal
- Any term or condition of the Master Software Agreement in explicit conflict with the terms or conditions of this Addendum shall be deemed to be specifically and expressly superseded by the provisions hereof.
- ‘Termination Payment’ means an amount equal to the Loss Payment payable by Brasoil to Petro-Deep as liquidated damages upon declaration by Petro-Deep pursuant to Clause 13 hereof in the event of the happening of any Termination Event.
- As of the date hereof, the fence blocking the access to Building No. 2 has not been removed, and Kapasky has now planted bushes on the Block K side of the fence.
- By reason of the statements referred to in paragraph 9 hereof [Mrs B] represented to Mr Pawani on behalf of Peekay Intermark that the instrument sold by the Bank to Peekay Intermark was a GKO Note, the terms of which were as represented.
- The terms and conditions of this Agreement shall apply retrospectively to any work carried out prior to the date hereof in relation to the project…
- The following membership classes are open to those who meet the respective qualifications and pay the annual dues provided for the respective classification pursuant to Section 5 hereof.
- This undertaking is to be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English High Court of Justice for the purpose of any process for the enforcement hereof.
- If there are any other terms relating to the Junior Liabilities existing at the date hereof and not comprised in the Agreement or the Junior Security Documents such terms shall be of no further force and effect.
- If the Engineer confirms the initial determination of the Owner, then the Contractor shall proceed to remedy such situation in accordance with the provisions of Article 10.4 hereof.
- If we do not hear favourably from you within a period of seven days from the date hereof, we are instructed to issue proceedings against you for damages.
- Further in the event of such pooling or combining, any payment made in accordance with paragraph 3 hereof shall be apportioned in the same way as royalties.
- The Respondent shall pay £283,997.14, plus VAT, if applicable and at the appropriate rate, to the Referring Party within fourteen days of the date hereof as reimbursement of damages incorrectly deducted.
- Alternatively the second defendant, in his capacity as partner of the firm at the material time, is in breach of his obligation to pay the said pension in the terms and sums set forth in paragraph 11 hereof.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
- I direct that all sums payable pursuant to this decision shall be paid by the respondent to the referring party within seven days of the date hereof, save that my fee shall be paid to me within seven days of the date of the invoice.
- It is noted and agreed General Exclusions 2, 3 and 5 of Form GC 1 are deleted in respect of Section II hereof.
- The Publisher agrees to pay to the Writer during the Term hereof the following advance payments on account of and recoupable from fees and royalties payable to the Writer pursuant to the Agreement.
- Counsel for the applicant and the respondents may file written submissions as to costs, the applicant's within ten days hereof and the respondents' within ten days of receipt of the submissions for the applicant.
- ‘Member’ means an Employed Person whose application for membership as provided in Clause 3 hereof has been accepted by the Trustee.
- This instrument contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and there is no other promise, representation, warranty, usage or course of dealing affecting it.