1a estothe documents hereto appended — los documentos adjuntos
- The purpose of this Agreement is to give effect as between the parties hereto to the said new arrangements.……
- The parties hereto shall sign up and deliver all the documents, provide all information, and take all reasonable and lawful measures that may be necessary or appropriate to the achievement of the purposes of this agreement.
- In case the difference cannot be settled through mutual consultation, the matter shall be submitted for arbitration by three arbitrators to be appointed by each of the parties hereto whose award shall be final and binding.
- So long as any party hereto owns not less than 10% of the outstanding shares of the Limited Partnership, such party shall have the absolute right to elect one member of the board of directors.
- It is the intention of the parties hereto that such overdraft facility be refinanced soon as reasonably practicable by way of new term loan facilities.
- Should any dispute arise between Owners and the Charterers, the matter in dispute shall be referred to three persons at London, one to be appointed by each of the parties hereto, and the third by the two so chosen.
- The parties hereto are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement creates any joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative or employment relationship between the parties.
- At all relevant times, the relevant provisions of those procedures were accurately recorded in the documents attached hereto as Exhibit ‘C’.
- These Conditions shall be governed by Iranian law, and the parties hereto shall submit to the jurisdiction of the Iranian Courts, unless otherwise mutually agreed.
- The parties hereto agree that nothing herein (with the exception of Section 1.15.2) shall prejudice or affect any or all of the legal defences of the Province in legal proceedings arising out of the Win Contribution Claim.
- In her comment hereto, M Sinclair Stevens of WordsIntoBytes correctly points out (at interesting length) that the bill wasn't rejected, but stalled; still, democracy isn't flatlining yet.
- I attended a meeting at Orion's offices on 23rd April 1975 a note of which (prepared by Mr Russell of Drake) is attached hereto as Annex 2.
- The parties hereto irrevocably agree that the High Courts of England are to have jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this contract and submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
- If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly prohibited.
- … in consideration of the mutual covenants contained herein the parties hereto agree as follows:…
- These documents are attached hereto as Exhibit A.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to all the matters herein.
- Also note greatly detailed comments hereto, from Butuki, with thanks.
- I attach hereto draft documents which I hope will form a satisfactory agreement in respect of services on the above Estate.
- This Option Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.