In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1herpes masculineherpe feminine
- Women should be asked carefully about symptoms of herpes infections at the onset of labor.
- Some of the common STIs are syphilis, herpes, genital warts, gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV.
- The most devastating consequence of genital herpes is neonatal herpes.
- Your pap smear can occasionally identify sexually transmitted diseases such as herpes or human papilloma virus.
- The technology will be applied to viral targets such as hepatitis B and herpes as well as to other infective agents.
- Infections like cold, chicken pox, herpes are all caused by viruses.
- Genital herpes can result from infection with either viral type.
- Viruses like herpes and HPV have moments where sores have not flared-up.
- The presence of sores due to herpes or syphilis may also increase the chance of spreading HIV regardless of the type of sex activity.
- Although smaller in number, incidences of gonorrhea and genital warts rose, while there was a fall in cases of herpes and syphilis.
- Viruses including flu, herpes, measles and chickenpox can cause pneumonia.
- Gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes can all, given the right conditions, be passed on by oral sex, she says.
- A serious consequence of genital HSV infection is neonatal herpes, which results from transmission from mother to infant.
- Sufferers are also more prone to herpes and skin infections.
- Oral herpes is a viral infection that affects the mouth, throat, and parts of the face.
- After initial infection from either herpes or hepatitis one would show clinical signs of illness within a few weeks, not after years.
- The site also offers graphic photos of just what syphilis, herpes, warts and what have you look like.
- In combination with drug therapies, it is useful in treating skin diseases, such as psoriasis, herpes, and eczema.
- Children often become infected with type 1 herpes during the first years of life.
- Once a person is infected with oral herpes, the virus remains in a nerve located near the cheekbone.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.