1gaviota argéntea feminine
- London postmen refused to deliver mail to a usually quiet street following attacks by what one resident described as a ‘slightly psycho herring gull.’
- J. A. Allen dispelled the notion that two species of Herring Gull exist, the American and the European herring gull.
- I remember climbing over shipwrecks, bending close to inspect a motionless herring gull, then the long hike away from him, headed north, up the endless beach.
- As soon as de Rosarieux's line hits the water, a mottled herring gull lands on the prow, inches away, waiting for the first fish.
- Black-headed gull and herring gull belong to the same family and are obviously more closely related than the other two species pairs.