In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1indecisión femininetitubeo masculine
- There is one man who will have no doubts or hesitancies.
- And by and large, they want to have questions asked and they want to have some hesitancy about this initiative.
- With equal frequency he swept the ball off the sod without a second's hesitancy, and all told his was a performance fit to grace any final.
- The hesitancy and uncertainty that characterised the lead-up to this conflict has now been taken into the battlefield.
- She wavered between hesitancy and her natural propensity for fun.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.