In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- With heterografts, the intense cellular infiltration and rapid breakdown of structures was noted.
- Fortunately, the risk of a re-operation for a heterograft, particularly a first re-operation, has been extremely low in experienced hands so we're not reluctant to do that.
- A fibrin clot may also be used to hold the substantially non-immunogenic articular cartilage heterograft in place.
- These results suggest that decellularized heterografts may have some regenerative capacity and thus potentially greater durability than conventional cryopreserved homografts.
- A stentless heterograft should be selected one size larger than the size of the left ventricular outflow tract.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.