In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Compared to most of the heterosexual relationships in the film, however, even a tragic lesbian relationship looks appealing.
- The data presented here are part of a larger study developing methods to assess power and gender roles in heterosexual relationships.
- Men in a heterosexual relationship who also are engaging in sex with other men may not identify themselves as bisexual or homosexual.
- All the principles we would use to evaluate a heterosexual relationship we would also use to evaluate a homosexual one.
- I'm also proud of the fact that I'm in a monogamous, heterosexual relationship with my soul mate, who happens to be in the form of a man.
- Gay men are now more likely to practice safer sex than heterosexual men.
- Sexual orientation was assessed by asking interviewees whether they are heterosexual, bisexual, or homosexual.
- There are few things more intimidating to most heterosexual men than a gay man who is attracted to them.
- The other students, straight male heterosexual students, make fun of him but I know deep inside that they like him.
- He compares these thoughts to the temptations that married heterosexual men have for women other than their wives.
- Unwanted sexual experiences are common in both heterosexual and homosexual relationships.
- There is ample evidence to show that sexual aggression is a serious problem in heterosexual relationships.
- The majority of these cases of heterosexual transmission resulted from sexual contact with a partner who was an intravenous drug user.
- As a result, I am more in touch with my own sexuality than most heterosexual people could even come close to achieving.
- Teenage heterosexual boys, these mothers know, are bound to bring heartache.
- Therefore, if I were in a committed heterosexual relationship, with no desire to get married, I might well have a legitimate grievance at that stage.
- In the United States lesbians and single heterosexual women generally have full access to fertility treatments.
- Experts expect that employers who offer benefits to spouses of heterosexual employees will cover same sex spouses too.
- Gloria is heterosexual but says she enjoys holding hands, cuddling, and kissing with women.
- Lesbian and gay relationships can be as nurturing and monogamous as heterosexual relationships.
- This article focuses exclusively on heterosexual relationships.
- A new study finds that lesbians earn more than straight women while heterosexual men earn more than their gay counterparts.
- If the relationship is allowed to develop, your friend will most likely find out soon enough whether or not this gentleman is heterosexual.
- Take a situation where, after the break up of a heterosexual relationship, there are frozen, fertilised eggs and the woman wants to use them to have a child on her own.
- The Globe company needs to experiment with casting actors who are androgynous enough to be sexually alluring to heterosexual men.
- Those who reported heterosexual sexual relationships were also likely to report heterosexual romantic relationships.
- If you are gay, and in a relationship, wouldn't you like it to be public knowledge, just as heterosexual de facto relationships are.
- He says his doctors automatically assume he's heterosexual when they learn he's married.
- When it came to benefits, those in heterosexual relationships were treated as a couple and got less than they would have if they were treated as two individuals.
- In everyday society we do not dwell on a heterosexual person's bedroom habits.
- Thus developmental sequence, not age cohort, best predicted heterosexual romantic and sexual involvement.
- This is why heterosexual people have sex even if they don't want - or can't have - children.
- And of course in all this, in heterosexual relationships, contraception tends to fall to the woman to sort out.
- Most of the couples probably value marriage more than the average heterosexual couple because it's been denied them.
- Davies, who was in a heterosexual common-law relationship for 24 years, has long been a supporter of gay and lesbian rights.
- The incidence of HIV infection and AIDS is growing rapidly among heterosexual women.
- It's true, heterosexual people have so much certainty about themselves.
- Issues surrounding trust and commitment may interfere with condom use in some heterosexual relationships.
- He was in a stable heterosexual relationship with his partner of over five years and denied being an injecting drug user.
- It found no meaningful differences between children raised by gay parents and those raised by heterosexual parents.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.