- HTML has been set up to use this feature, allowing 2 hexadecimal digits per primary colour.
- Another common way of writing bit-strings is to use the hexadecimal notation.
- All you have to do is click on the color you want and the hexadecimal code is displayed for you.
- A setup wizard to explain the steps and end the need for obscurities such as hexadecimal codes would go a long way toward making a great technology accessible.
- Customers of legal age sign up for a user account, for which they are assigned a unique, 5-digit, hexadecimal PIN.