1(equipment)alta fidelidad feminine(enthusiast) (before noun) de la alta fidelidadhe's got an impressive array of hi-fi — tiene un impresionante equipo de alta fidelidad
- Insurance cover is worth considering - especially for items such as hi-fis, bikes and computers.
- For example, children and teenagers tend to make their own living space in their bedrooms with personal entertainment in the form of computers, TVs, DVDs and hi-fis.
- They have seized thousands of pounds worth of property including televisions, videos, hi-fis, jewellery and mobile phones.
- In contrast, the price of equipment like TVs, hi-fis, radios and personal stereos has fallen - and now cost barely a quarter of what you paid for them 15 years ago.
- A large flat-screen TV, complete with VCR, media player, and a hi-fi was placed on the bookshelves.
2(set)equipo de alta fidelidad masculinehi-fi masculine
3dated(recording quality)alta fidelidad feminine(recording) (before noun) en alta fidelidad