1de alta dependencia
- It is equipped with the latest in medical facilities, including eight high-dependency and 38 low-dependency hospital beds.
- Our campaign aims to raise £300,000 for two high-dependency rooms on York Hospital's children's ward, equipped with state-of-the-art, life-saving technology.
- The bullet was removed and he's being kept in a high-dependency unit at a hospital, but his condition is not life-threatening.
- Miss Nelson had to be put on a ventilator in the high-dependency unit of the Manchester Royal Infirmary and stayed in hospital for more than three weeks.
- Last night Mrs Dixon said she remained angry that surgery had been cancelled so many times due to a shortage of beds in the hospital's high-dependency unit.