1de alto octanaje
- That is why high-performance cars generally need high-octane gasoline - their engines are using higher compression ratios to get more power.
- The AA says if you do that to a vehicle designed to run on high-octane petrol, the engine ‘would seize’.
- There is a region in south Philadelphia where the underground water is known to be polluted with high-octane gasoline.
- A petrol tank containing high-octane fuel is beside your seat.
- The 100 cc motor is worth $3000 on its own and the kart runs on high-octane fuel, which costs about $4.80 per litre.