1.1(boiler/pump) de alta presión
- Sandblast cleaning is usually acceptable, as is high pressure water cleaning with approved cleaning compounds.
- Parish councillors, including Neil Metcalfe, are worried because the site is crossed by a 42 in high pressure gas main.
- The missile is ejected from the submarine by high-pressure gas.
- He had free rein to arrange the gas supply and the high-pressure converters and to select new catalysts.
- The cannula then was connected to a suction vacuum, and the fat was suctioned out of the area using high pressure suction.
- High pressure pulses move the pistons to generate strong mechanical vibration in the drill string.
- His alternative involved the link road moving much further away, but concerns were raised about the proximity of a high pressure gas main.
- A. I'm still convinced the high-pressure solutions are the most credible for at least the first 10 years of the hydrogen economy.
- The contents of sucrose, glucose and fructose in peel tissue were measured using high-pressure liquid chromatography.
- The engines are comparable, they are all using high-pressure common rail, they are typically all using pilot injection.
- Shooters can fill the compressed air tank from either a standard scuba tank or from a high-pressure hand pump.
- It was difficult to access and we had to fight our way in using high-pressure hoses.
- Requiring only high pressure cleaning, the roof is then coated with a special fungicidal compound.
- However, the most accessible of the technologies displayed by the prototype is its high-pressure Unit Injector System (UIS) by Bosch.
- Volkswagen uses unit injectors, in which a pump is attached to each injector, resulting in higher pressures.
- Her extraction method separates casein from milk with high-pressure carbon dioxide.
- Food will stay fresh for longer without losing its taste, thanks to high-pressure sterilisation.
- Higher pressures force solvent into the protein matrix, resulting in unfolding through a molten globule state.
- During initial acceleration, the high-pressure fluid is released.
- It can only obtain a liquid state under very high pressure in a containment vessel.
1.2Meteorology(area/zone) de altas presiones
2.1(selling/salesmanship/tactics) agresivoa high-pressure salesman — un vendedor agresivo
- Boiler room operators are very experienced in high-pressure selling techniques.
- The church is vilified by former members and UM administrators for using high-pressure tactics to get members and keep them involved in the church.
- On the record, he stated that the "application of high pressure is the best way to manipulate Japan."
- Thanks to high-pressure selling, seven out of ten loans are sold with PPI, which is hugely overpriced.
- There are a lot of high-pressure salespeople about.
- Doorstep crime includes all aspects of consumer detriment and crime including bogus workmen, high-pressure sales people, bogus officials, and distraction burglary.
- Against this backdrop, Cincinnati voters distinguished themselves by keeping their cool in the face of a high-pressure campaign to sell the road.
2.2(job) de mucho estrés
- I will never forget the safety lessons I learned that night, or the courage the mission commander displayed in being the voice of reason in an extraordinarily high pressure situation.
- Sure, like youive never been in a high-visibility, high-pressure situation and wound up doing something sub-optimal.
- Admission to a long-term-care facility from a hospital is an important marker for higher pressure ulcer risk.
- Many teams have survived after players faltered in high-pressure payoff situations.
- The high-pressure sales tactics the men used in Manchester were astonishingly successful.
- Have undergone aviation style tests to ensure they won't explode under high pressure.
- We're a high pressure team, and are at our best when we put pressure on the ball and hunt in packs.
- He points out that it becomes very difficult for players to focus on high pressure tournament like the World Cup for too long.
- Stress is something which affects only those who have high-pressure lives.
- At a time when India's experienced players are reluctant to take up this high-pressure job, Kumble's sentiment is admirable.
- When emotions run hot or when circumstances are high pressure and there is ego, fear or frustrations boiling over, people often act physically if words fail them.
- Human beings have a built-in response system to high-pressure situations.
- Brendan Barber, the TUC General Secretary, who has been chairing talks, announced that further negotiations will be needed next week to resolve what he called a " high-pressure dispute ".
- Mr. Corzine is hardly a stranger to high-pressure situations.
- Advances in our understanding of high-pressure behavior of biopolymers are closely linked to the design of equipment that extends existing experimental techniques to high-pressure research.
- Due to the high pressure of my project, it seems not feasible to do it soon.
- He also has a good temperament and sense of humor, which help in such a high-pressure role.
- You know, I was under very high pressure since the demo cannot fail.
- In the criminal mode, his office assists officers in solving crimes and responds to high-pressure situations.
- They found that people working under high pressure to meet deadlines were six times more likely to suffer a heart attack within the next 24 hours.