In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1altas finanzas feminine
- The world of high finance, it seems, is too complicated for the average punter on a jury to understand - even though the intricacies of DNA testing are deemed to be within anybody's grasp.
- The lid was lifted on the cut-throat world of high finance in America by Tom Wolfe in his 1987 satire The Bonfire of the Vanities.
- When it comes to amassing a fortune, you don't have to understand high finance.
- One line of defense is likely to be that while these deals may sound fraudulent to unsophisticated outsiders, they are actually standard transactions in high finance.
- Developers, on the other hand, have years and years of experience in the world of high finance.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.