1en los comedores de las universidades, mesa donde comen los profesores y otras autoridadeswe were invited to dine at high table — nos invitaron a que cenásemos con el claustro
- The uninvited guest was a tall broad-shouldered knight who strode angrily into the hall and stopped right before the high table.
- She finally decided to stop ignoring him and walked back to her seat at the high table.
- New high tables and a wooden floor will be added.
- Father wouldn't notice if I laid with Terrant on the high table at noon time.
- She jumped down from the high table and stumbled into Raphael's arms.
- She was sitting at the high table of the castle's dining room.
- The gentry at the high table are sober and attentive as they listen, wine-glasses suspended, to a probably demure anecdote told by one of their number.
- A banquet was laid out for them, and they seated themselves at the high table, Stealth on his right, and Integrity on hers.
- They were given places of honour on the high table, Cheyenne seated nearest to the elegant Queen.
- The elvin being raised a blond eyebrow, but said nothing, only returning to his seat at the high table laid out in the middle of the room.
- After slowly walking up to the doorway, she peered through the keyhole, and could just about make out the high table.
- Or, if you really can't get down from your high tables and your high horses, the least you could do is to stop moaning through the mouthfuls.
- Thomas evidently hadn't heard the news, as his concentration was still focused on the high table in front of us.
- Janz, Ostin, Lord Amiril, Lord Atmon and two visiting people were seated at the high table.
- Woodward has made England believe that they have a right to sup at the high table, that the southern hemisphere big boys are no better than themselves.
- Elizabeth watched her guests from the high table.
- She settled herself at the high table in the great hall.
- The ambassador's servants quickly righted the man and helped him to his place at the high table, a few chairs down from the king's immediate left.
- We all gathered round the central high table and set to it.
- Two of them took extra stools and put them at the high table for Kate and Raz as they were led there.