1(drink)highball masculinemasculine jaibol Mexico
- However, there are times when I want to be able to enter a bar and have a highball and a ciggy, health concerns be damned.
- We found twelve boxes of glassware that my father had won - glasses for old fashioneds, manhattans, margaritas, highballs, beer, and wine.
- Shake all ingredients for 15 seconds and strain into a highball glass filled with ice, garnish with apple slice.
- CEOs, like other executives, may see it as part of their job to have a few highballs at a business dinner or to let loose a bit at the company holiday party.
- Some bars sell highballs for as little as 75 cents, allowing some people to knock them back like there's no tomorrow.
2(drinking glass)vaso de whisky masculinevaso de jaibol masculine Mexico
1ir a toda máquina informalir a todo lo que da informalir a toda pastilla informal
- The level of the fighting was apparent as we highballed toward the base's gate.
- We made an on-time stop at Gainesville, GA at 7: 43 AM, and then highballed towards Atlanta.
- We then highballed nonstop to Jamaica, following the same route through Queens as we had taken earlier.
1to highball it — salir a toda máquina / a todo lo que da / a toda pastilla informal