1salteador de caminos masculinebandolero masculine
- This was a reference to the place's reputation in the past as a dangerous spot for highwaymen and brigands.
- Although known as a highwayman and a robber, he was sentenced to death for horse stealing, and hanged on April 19, 1739.
- The two had met on the road a few months before, and shared some adventures involving various bands of brigands and highwaymen.
- Eighteenth century playwrights and novelists often made their hero a criminal, a highwayman or confidence trickster.
- At first glance, the highwaymen and payroll robbers of early twentieth-century Chicago seem cool, deliberate, and calculated.