1hiyab masculinehijab masculine
- Can you please explain to me in the light of Qur'an and Hadith what is the hijab for my husband to his brother's wives?
- The ban will likely include large Christian crosses, Jewish yarmulkes, Muslim hijabs and turbans worn by Sikhs.
- Some Muslim women wear the traditional hijab in public.
- My hijab, the head covering many Muslim women like myself wear out in public, had caught her attention.
- Still, the Muslim headscarf, or hijab, that I wear makes me feel as if I am under a microscope.
- Their faces covered by the Muslim hijab, they lolled dead in their seats.
- Just as police officers are more professionally aware while in uniform, so I had a stronger sense of being a Muslim wearing my hijab.
- But when I got into the building, I saw tens and twenties of Muslims - women in hijabs, people who said As-Salaam-Alaikum to us.
- The conference condemned attacks on the Muslim population and defended the right of Muslim women to choose to wear the hijab or burqa.
- The French Assembly is wrong to ban Muslim headscarves, the hijab, in public schools.
- If the banning of the hijab in France protects Muslim girls from racist attack, then it will have done some good.
- Last year, after deciding to wear the hijab, or Islamic head scarf, and follow her faith more closely, she knew her routine would have to change.
- Not all Muslim women wear the hijab, because not all practise their religion at the same level.
- In many cities women in Christian congregations have started wearing the hijab to identify with Muslim women.
- As shown on this Seattle-area Muslim woman, the hijab often leaves the entire face open.
- This impression is further reinforced by the pronouncements of some orthodox ulema that wants to see Muslim women wrapped in hijab.
- Chapter Four describes interviews with seven Muslim women who wear hijab.
- A High Court today ruled in favour of Denbeigh High School which already allows pupils to wear shalwar kameez and hijab as uniform.
- The Principal decided the Muslim veil or hijab was a threat to the secular French public school system.
- Muslim women wear the hijab for a number of reasons beyond the obvious religious motivations.