1rústico masculinerústicapaleto masculine Spain informal derogatorypaleta feminine Spain informal derogatorypajuerano masculine River Plate informal derogatorypajuerana feminine River Plate informal derogatorybefore noun hillbilly music — música country feminine
- It's inspired by old blues, Nashville psycho hillbillies and hazy memories.
- In fact, hillbillies themselves were the first to capitalize commercially on the hillbilly mystique.
- When we want to go to Appalachia and take photos of the hillbillies, we don't hire Hollywood actors, because that just wouldn't cut it.
- How about some hillbillies, dirty tricks, cavemen and monsters to jazz up the petrol-soaked smogfest?
- We're hillbillies, and the rest of the world sees us that way.
- It sounded like it was recorded by a bunch of hillbillies in a shack.
- These are quality people, not hillbillies to any extent, but St. Louis is a city built for isolation.
- Through it all, the culture-savvy walk around in a daze, slackjawed and awkward like hillbillies at a vernissage.
- If it's not civil servants swarming to the west or hillbillies fleeing to the city, then it's hill walkers trampling on private property.
- Maybe it's just me, but I don't like watching shows with pregnant hillbillies in them.