In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Interestingly it is this link with the Warp hip-hop star that helped draw awareness to the group.
- Nu Flow is definitely best described as the his and hers of hip-hop albums.
- Most get shined by both jazz and hip-hop heads and end up on the compost heap.
- First, it is a new medium that has arrived in the past decade or so, like web art or hip-hop music.
- They played hip-hop music and everyone was really friendly and they had gin.
- Sixtoo has become, in only a few years, one of the major players on the underground hip-hop scene.
- This Government is paying for hip-hop trips and spending millions of dollars on the arts.
- It has an excellent selection of hip-hop music turned nice and loud for you to dance to.
- The use of hip-hop beats and structure characterises the majority of the compositions here.
- If you're only going to buy one hip-hop album this year, make it this one.
- Moving away from the traditional methods of hip-hop production is an interesting step.
- Thirty years ago he fused the sound of punk with dub reggae and early hip-hop acts and created something new.
- Lil Kim may claim to be the Queen Bee, but she has to work hard to keep up with her hip-hop sistas.
- Dark, observant hip-hop meets geezer Garage on the harsh and honest streets.
- The current edition of music mag Q has a spoof exam paper for hip-hop studies.
- Who knew the overbearing Elliot had such a punched up hip-hop album in the works?
- We have got loads more Harmonic 33 hip-hop instrumentals planned for this year also.
- We would also put on gigs, at the Boardwalk mostly as a sort of hip-hop circus.
- It may look like a cheap gimmick to some but it adds that refreshing slice of humour that is so missing from other top hip-hop acts.
- I was amazed when I first got into the UK hip-hop scene at how political the music is.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.