1.1(momentous)(moment/event) memorablean error of historic proportions — un error de los que hacen historia
- The local community is campaigning for a museum to commemorate the district as the historic birthplace of the famous car.
- For 2,532 years these historic sites have held importance in the mind of the Buddhists.
- It is important that the historic perspective to the issue be explored openly.
- Tourism in Kerala thrives not thanks to any sites of religious or historic significance.
- There are many pubs and churches and sites of great historic importance.
- Many of Italy's most famous museums and historic sites will in future be run by private companies.
- It was worth it, as it is one of the most beautiful and important historic Khmer sites in Thailand.
- Many demonstrators will don medieval dress to highlight the historic importance of the earmarked site.
- Those buildings have been there since the 18th century and have historic importance.
- But he argues that equally important is a historic sense of inferiority in the Muslim world.
- Not many places can boast being both a centre of historic importance and outstanding natural beauty.
- Mr Ahern said it was a challenging and important post at a historic point in the union's development.
- Roman coins and blue glass beads have been found among the remains of buildings at the Groundwell Ridge historic site.
- They had greatly enjoyed the trip and it was a historic and important occasion, he said.
- Luxor in Egypt is renowned for its great historic sites but now a special school is making its own bit of history.
- Many of these important historic racing cars are driven by famous faces from motor sport past and present.
- Two of Pembroke Dock's most important historic buildings are being given a major facelift.
- It is a truly historic occasion - a moment of passing in the corporate family.
- Instead, he argued that it was important to win a historic third term.
- If Beijing can fulfil such targets, it should be a memorable and historic occasion.
2Linguistics(tense) históricothe historic present — el presente histórico