In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hit parade masculinelista de éxitos feminine
- With the hit parade out in full force, tracks from Bleed Like Me were infinitely more tolerable than they are on the record.
- What do you think about today's music and the current hit parade?
- Both deserved their places in your hit parade, not to mention their respective Brit nominations.
- A better leading indicator of the politicization of pop was the first appearance of a Seeger composition on the hit parade.
- But let's enjoy this band now, before they sell out and become like the rest of the malady-ridden malaise currently polluting our hit parade.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.