In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1embaucador masculineembaucadora femininemasculine bromista
- The Home Office confirmed extra measures could be added to the Emergency Anti-Terrorism Bill to increase penalties for hoaxers.
- In future more hoaxers will find themselves in court or else having their mobiles and land-lines disconnected as a punishment for wasting police time.
- These people are cheats, fraudsters, charlatans and hoaxers.
- The image rotation and the dark gray line that cuts across both images and plain black background are a clear indication of tampering, an obvious clue left by the hoaxer as a hint that there is something wrong with the overall image.
- Other hoaxers have used hot air balloons powered by candles to simulate UFOs.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.