1(for bricks)(para acarrear ladrillos) capacho masculine
- Anything just so I don't have to go back on the hod and trowel again!
- In single file each shouldering his hod pass onward the laborers;
- I've never felt out of place, having picked up a trowel or carried a hod for a living.
- A year later Jones left school with no qualifications and drifted into washing pots and pans, hod carrying, and boozing.
- It was like dropping an entire hod of bricks that you've been carrying with you over your shoulder everywhere since you were born.
2British(for coal)cubo del carbón masculine
- The pattern is similar to one pictured on a coal hod in the Mersereau catalogue and referred to as the ‘Japanese pattern.’
- Take care of your ash with a coal hod, ash bucket and coal shovel.
- Relive the colonial past of America with a brass coal hod.