1tonterías femininechorradas feminine Spain informalpendejadas feminine Southern Cone Latin America informalpavadas feminine River Plate informalleseras feminine Chile informal
- People seem to believe hogwash if it validates some notion they cherish.
- Nebraskans are a commonsensical lot, and they know hogwash when they hear it.
- Normally I'd consider that dangerous hogwash, but sometimes, sometimes I do wonder.
- But to suggest the new legislation denies them their democratic rights is hogwash.
- The story and particularly the ending is utter hogwash, making no sense in relation to the rest of the film and offering no kind of satisfying conclusion to the story.
- So don't give us that hogwash about jobs anymore.
- All this stuff about the need to be ‘relevant’ is just a bunch of hogwash to me which puts strategy ahead of substance.
- It's hogwash to try and persuade the third world of football that ambition will see them through some day.
- It was a big group of writers who created this hogwash under a common name.
- Rivers and streams are being paved everywhere, the general justification being flood control, when in fact it's hogwash.
- The real hogwash commenced after results started pouring in.
- Everybody who's actually seen the movie loves it and says the charge of anti-Semitism is hogwash.
- It's a hysteria which makes otherwise perfectly intelligent people go on television and talk utter hogwash.
- But he said in a telephone interview Sunday that the written memo ‘was hogwash.’
- Trust me, these ‘get rich quick’ advertisements are pure bull, guff and hogwash!
- The frequently repeated notion that ‘things were very different back then’ is plain hogwash.
- This is hogwash and this isn't true.
- As you can see, all this advice being offered by these so-called ‘online experts’ is nothing but hogwash and claptrap.
- They would tell me if they thought something was just hogwash, or if they were completely dissatisfied by an answer - or a question.
- 8.20: Well that was a waste of time. Bit of smoke, a few sparks, but basically a load of hogwash.