1.1(of permit, passport, job) titular feminine(of ticket) poseedor masculine(of ticket) poseedora feminine(of bonds etc) titular masculine(of bonds etc) tenedor masculine(of bonds etc) tenedora feminine
1.2(of title, cup)poseedor masculineposeedora femininehe's the current world record holder — es el plusmarquista mundial
2(for holding season ticket, bus pass etc)funda femininea cigarette holder — una boquilla
- a plant pot holder — un macetero
- The files fell open and knocked my pen holder to the ground.
- Second, I do not think it is right to ignore the terms of the investment agreement which refer to the investments and cash being held for the account holders as beneficial joint tenants.
- After losing an passport, the passport holder need to go the nearest police station to claim the lose of passport
- Federal officials briefly interviewed the pardoned men - all holders of U.S. passports - and then let them go their way.
- Her habit of smoking cigarettes through a long holder - sometimes as many as 60 a day - became her trademark.
- The women had a silk scarf wrapped around her head, and smoked a cigarette out of a cigarette holder.
- My brother and I are both joint passport holders and the three of us registered to vote for the first time especially for this election.
- In my house there's a compost bin, a box for tins and bottles, a plastic container, a holder for plastic bags, and an old newspaper corner.
- For holders of share certificates a fee of £10 plus 1.65 per cent commission per deal will apply.
- The bank has offered a further reduction of 0.25 per cent for Standard Chartered credit card holders and account holders with the bank.
- The UK government has drawn up contingency plans for evacuating more than 20,000 British passport holders if things get worse.
- The decision forced the council to pay hundreds of thousands of pounds to look after the British passport holders, who arrived in October.
- All other passport holders must hold a visa before travelling to Australia.
- When a refund cheque is presented to a bank, the bank will cross-check the name and identity details of the payee on the cheque against the bank's own record on the account holder.
- Then there are the popular clay water pots, coffee mugs, magazine holders, clock stands, letter boxes and flower vases.
- Waist packs with water bottle holders are good alternatives.
- She asked, pointing her cigarette holder to a billboard.
- For instance, someone born in Britain may be a citizen of that country by birthright, even though his or her parents were not holders of British passports.
- It looks splendid and magical, and is downright inspiring with its real grass, cup holders on the seats and a scoreboard big enough for Times Square.
- It was famed gossip columnist, wearing a bright red evening gown, smoking a cigarette in a holder and sitting behind a long metal table.
- They also have birdhouses, pencil holders and wine bottle holders.
- British passport holders don't require visas if staying less than 60 days.
- There are also discounts available for the thrifty to holders of American Express cards.
- The cover featured a cartoonish drawing of a man in a Hawaiian shirt with a long cigarette holder and a suitcase, looking very guilty about something.
- Indian passport holders applying for visas outside India should obtain a statement from their local embassy or consulate confirming that they had no criminal record.
- Many account holders are likely to be shopkeepers, businessmen, farmers or professionals who may have spent most of the hidden money on holidays or university fees.
- After they sat down, Pheobe put the drink into the cup holder that was on the back of the seats in front of them.
- William slides his water bottle into the cup holder and shut his door, finally putting the key in the ignition.
- There are also holders for spectacles, cups and bottles.
- Within 5 minutes, the girls joined a rather extensive line of fellow V.I.P pass holders.
- On top of this there are plenty of storage trays in the dashboard, centre console and doors as well as a sunglasses case, cup holders and bottle holders.
- China is being asked to explain why it doubled the prices of tourist visas for UK and US passport holders, officials in Hong Kong confirmed yesterday.
- Some of these mobile phone holders are meant to double as mug holders that can easily hold a cup of hot coffee without allowing the contents to spill out and make a mess on the floorboards.
- There are plenty more stowage points dotted around the car, including glove box, front door pockets, cup and bottle holders, and a special slide out shelf beneath the front seats.
- Indeed, payment of dividends could begin as early as next year, with holders of preferred stock receiving the first dividend payments.
- There was in addition, however, a major group of UK passport holders resident abroad who, as full UK citizens, were not covered by the Act.
- In December the EU decided that all passport holders, visitors and foreign resident nationals should be fingerprinted.
- Each of the two new cinemas contain wonderful stadium seating with soft upholstery and armrest cup holders.
- They settled down into their seats, setting the slushy drinks into the cup holders, and the popcorn on the armrest between them.
- Car manufacturers boast of the number of cup holders their models contain.