In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1holding masculinesociedad de cartera feminine
- The question is whether the holding company can use its shares for its own benefit.
- It is generally understood to be a diverse group of large industries controlled by a single family usually through a central holding company.
- The holding company now owns a controlling interest in the bank.
- However, to qualify as a business asset, the shareholding must be in a trading company or a holding company in a trading group.
- Where the parent of a bank is a financial holding company, the task of consolidated supervision is given to the Member State which authorized the bank.
- The airlines will create a holding company that will enable each carrier to retain its own brand and employees and most of its route networks.
- It is owned by a holding company, which in turn is part-owned by a company registered in Jersey.
- A joint holding company will be created to ensure the brands keep trading side by side for at least three years.
- He stated that back at the Shareholder Agreement stage they contemplated a holding company to hold their shares.
- This holding company provides an excellent platform for them to pursue larger business deals.
- Nevertheless, the process of going from state-run banks to a financial holding company may be at least two to three years off.
- An option could be to put the stadium in the hands of a York sporting trust or a holding company in which interested parties have a share.
- The headquarters is a holding company in that it serves as a profit centre, and does not otherwise direct activities at the periphery.
- I am a director for a holding company of one of New Zealand's larger building companies.
- The current shareholders will be represented in the holding company.
- The holding company is privately owned; the only non-family shareholder is the chief executive.
- Most public companies have a holding company and subsidiaries.
- If sufficient numbers accept, the two firms will form a joint holding company to ensure the brands keep trading side by side for at least three years.
- The government intends to divide the Austrian Federal Railways into nine private companies run by a holding company.
- A while ago, he decided to establish a holding company to control his myriad interests in grand prix racing.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.