1turista masculine(on summer holidays) veraneante masculine
- As part of the Italian Riviera, the entire coastline is a haven for holidaymakers both local and from across Europe.
- St Kitts is a popular destination for holidaymakers, who are drawn by its stunning beaches and tropical forests.
- The worrying thing for holidaymakers and travel agents is the cut back on flights by major tour operators.
- And a travel expert will be on hand to advise future holidaymakers of where to visit in Spain.
- He also realised that a growing number of holidaymakers were travelling independently and would need transport.
- Travel agents think the new services will prove helpful for holidaymakers.
- Both companies have promised holidaymakers that they will be able to reschedule their vacations at no extra charge.
- This is one of the most popular tourist destinations for domestic US holidaymakers.
- Southern Italy has much to offer the holidaymaker.
- Table Mountain draws local holidaymakers as well as tourists from the four corners of the globe.
- Small guesthouses which rely on a steady flow of holidaymakers were hit when footpaths were closed to ramblers in the spring.
- The holidaymakers had been on a tour to Germany.
- Until now, holidaymakers have been forced to travel a day earlier via Heathrow or other hub airports to get to Florida.
- We have been very busy lately with holidaymakers from all over the UK.
- In August it is crammed with holidaymakers, and all the usual paraphernalia of a Mediterranean sunspot.
- They said there was minimal disruption, although holidaymakers faced much longer baggage check queues.
- The pilot told the holidaymakers that he had not encountered anything like the storm in 20 years of flying.
- More than 150 firefighters tackled the blaze in an area popular with walkers and holidaymakers.
- More than a third of holidaymakers are opting for tourist attractions in the UK and the number is expected to increase.