In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- If so, a paradigm shift to the holistic approach might be managed.
- Moreover, holistic method has proved useful in the hard sciences, for example in the geological theory of plate tectonics.
- I think where Chaos and Complexity theory are really going, is, a holistic understanding of the universe.
- We will all need to get beyond our individual narrow interests and begin to develop a holistic solution that works for everyone.
- These two books bring a holistic approach to the analysis of transport and transport networks.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.